My Artstore full of Commission Slots, Comic books and Sketch Cards for you to get hold of.

Sunday 24 June 2012

White Wasp Returns


The White Wasp really kicks arse and he seems populer. I designed him for fun and he captured peoples imaginations.
I wanted to make a white and yellow, fully kickarse and bullet proof superhero, and now he's in my head i have so many other ideas for everyone he knows and encounters, not to mention his enemies like the KillerClownPosse

If people like him enough i may considering doing a black and white comic for him :)

KickButt
Boo

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to see a black and white comic for the White Wasp!
    I've always been a huge fan of your style and can't wait to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for letting me know kevin, that sounds pretty awesome, i better make it happen then

      Delete