My Artstore full of Commission Slots, Comic books and Sketch Cards for you to get hold of.

Saturday 10 August 2013

BlackKatComics, Britannia sells out and Rebranding

Busy busy times folks. Firstly Britannia sold out, that was amazing and i spent a long time packing and mailing packs to customers, what a fantastic time.
But round about the same time, me and my buisness partner went in two different directions so our company ended and birthed two brand new companys. For my part it was the creation of Unpleasant Dreams Cards http://www.unpleasantdreamscards.blogspot.co.uk/ which meant rebranding websites and blogs, updating info, new logos etc, everything and slowed me down on compleating commissions. BUT the future is big, bright and shiney, UDC is established, Britannia sold out and this Halloween will see Mighty Zombies and DeadSexy2 go onsale as well as future sets already being made.
Plus I just got loads of commissions in the mail and i'm finishing more even as you read this.
Thats why i havent gotten much art out on my own little space, i've been so busy getting everything done. So enjoy these.



Theres a public domain crime fighting babe called The Black Cat, she was created a long time before Marvels own Blackcat, you can find her on google by typing Black Cat Comics, well i'm into public domain characters recently and a mate of mine wanted to write a Black Kat revamp comic. I kept him happy by doing a redesign and a couple of comic covers for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment