My Artstore full of Commission Slots, Comic books and Sketch Cards for you to get hold of.

Friday 29 May 2015

Flag Force Australia Issue 1 out now

I worked hard and finally Flag Force Australia #1 the comicbook is finished and available for download on my artstore www.comicbookboo.etsy.com
Theres lots of countrys around the world who never get a superhero in comics, thats what Flag force has been about, creating a roster of international superheros for everyone. FFA is the Australian branch, a team of crazy characters who oftenfind themselves at odds with the world and taking on strange foes. FFA is a superhero comedy.

I always make my comics for creativity and fun, i want to have a good time making them and give people who buy them a good time too. so i hope you enjoy a comic thats a little different :)

No comments:

Post a Comment