My Artstore full of Commission Slots, Comic books and Sketch Cards for you to get hold of.

Monday 4 July 2011

VeganCaveGirl SketchCover Edition in the Works

I thought it would be wicked cool to create a special SketchCover edition of VeganCaveGirl in Black&White & Shades combining storys from Issue 1, Issue 2 and a BRAND NEW VCG story by Elfie.

I sent it off to the printers on Sunday so it wont arrive to me untill sometime in August but then I'll be able to offer it for sale just like reguler SketchCover comics, or youll be able to Buy a blankone online and do your OWN awesome cover :) I think thats just sooo wicked cool

Front Cover (lots of space for artwork)

Back Cover

ComicPage Boo/Dany Morales

Comicpage Boo/Dany Morales

Comicpage Boo/Dennis Budd

Comicpage Boo/Dennis Budd

Comicpage Elfie Lebouleux

Comicpage Elfie Lebouleux
This Sketch Cover Edition is gonna rock and will be the first time i'll have made a customiseable comic.

I'm just tweaking VeganCaveGirl Pinups #2 and thats going to be in full eyepopping colour thanks to my bro Dennis Budd as well as tons of new pinups by some of the most fantastic artists i have ever met. It dives into how Bramble got to the "mysterious world" in much more detail and provides a lookin into who she was and what she did before crash landing and killing Vampires. I carnt wait to get that comic finished and ready for everyone to enjoy
As soon as it's ready your gonna see pages here so stay tuned folks and tell your freinds :)

CaveGirl Action
CaveBoo

No comments:

Post a Comment